Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Week in Instagram!

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @
Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


I thought I'd drop in on this weekly post series. Seems like fun.
Here is a few glimpses into my past week through Instagram.
I had a pretty colorful week!

Our magnificent indie bookstore, Chaucer's in Santa Barbara, had one of their bi-annual book sales. 20% off!!! I spent like $80 on books which I think is a record for me. But two (City of Indra and The Secret Hum of a Daisy) were for my little sis's birthday, though I'm sure I'll end up borrowing them eventually. Now I just have to go on a hearty book-buying-diet until the next big sale, which is Halloween weekend.

All dressed up for my boyfriend's big show at SoHo. He was in a jazz-pop band and played electric bass. As you can see in the next picture. The crowd loved it! As did I. Also, his mom was my date. Which was mostly funny because it was also our one year anniversary that day. The Musician and I got dinner together though afterward, which was a nice little romantic cap to the day. We're currently planning a trip to Yosemite, which I'm most excited about because he's never been!

Brought down the house!

This was technically last week, but I went to my first summer solstice parade. It was the full extent of my solstice partying, but it was pretty fun! The most colorful summery parade/community event I've ever experienced. And burgers afterwards!

What did you do with your week?

2 comments:

  1. Love it! That's cool your boyfriend is a musician too. :) I've never been to Yosemite either. :( Need to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's one of the wonders of the world! I'm not gonna lie. I have fantasies of my boyfriend playing acoustic guitar as we sit in a flower filled meadow. But we'll see. lol.

      Delete