Saturday, April 13, 2013

In Honor Of...

You know what this means...
AND  if you don't know what this means
--because that's also plausible--
since you might not have seen my first installment of my
In Honor Of series,
I am doing a little tribute to all the beautiful gems I come across in the bookstore, but sadly put back down on the shelf and tearfully walk away from.
Seriously, guys, I bring bagpipes.
And tissues.
So this post is in honor of those books that looked
SO COOL, I MEAN LOOK AT THIS COVER AND, OH, ISN'T THAT A BEAUTIFUL TITLE AND HEY, LOOK, THIS OTHER AWESOME WRITER SAID THIS ABOUT THIS BOOK AND THAT SYNOPSIS JUST CHANGED MY LIFE IMAGINE WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF I READ IT...
oh
it's how much, you say?
oh
my wallet is peeping at me pitifully from my purse saying I can only spend how much money?
oh
Oh, OK, OK.
Next time, pretty little book.
Next time.

And so this blog post is In Honor Of...

In Young Adult:





In Middle Grade:



P.S. The reason I was at the bookstore in the first place was because it was my best friend and better bookish half, Emily's, 20th birthday! What a way to celebrate, eh? Wouldn't have it any other way. Except maybe a trip to Europe. Don't worry, Em, We'll get there.
Go over to her blog, follow, and wish her a happy 20th!!!
P.P.S. I should be having another Latest Three coming your way soon. So long as my looming finals don't get the better of me. I'm currently on book number three. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment