Monday, May 28, 2012

Just Around the River Bend

This Memorial Day Weekend was great! I will share it in two parts.

Part one

In Which the Ransom Family + Goes Camping at Feather River
(Siblings brough friends)
See?





It was my first time camping there.
It was also my first time fishing!




It was my first time in my own little tent!




It was my first time being completely in charge of all the food for such a trip as well.




It was also my first time completely forgetting the tools to cook the food I prepared with! But no bother, I am a very resourceful Ransom.





No spatula? A plastic fork and knife work wonders. No lid to boil water? Bust out the detachable griddle. Haha, boy do I deliver.

All in all, it was a gorgeous camping trip, only one night, but still great!
And part two is still to come!
But until then...
Here's the song I listened to in the comfort of my little tent with the stars above me and a light drizzle pitter-pattering from above. It's one of my favorites. Plus the bells in the background remind me of crickets, which weren't out sadly.



Hope you had a great holiday!






No comments:

Post a Comment